9.02.2017

New Collection from Pinkfresh Studio!

Hello, crafty friend!

I'm so excited to be sharing these layouts that I created using the newest collections from Pinkfresh Studio, Escape the Ordinary and Boys Fort, with you today!



For my first layout, I chose the "Discover" patterned paper from the Escape the Ordinary collection as my background paper. I used a stencil and some pale blue texture paste from my stash to create some heart icons and ink spatters to enhance the colors of the photo I chose of me and my daughter getting ready to watch fireworks this past 4th of July.


I layered a piece of patterned paper from the Escape the Ordinary 6x6 paper pad behind my photo and used some foam adhesive to create a little dimension. I layered several embellishments from the collection around my photo such as the studio puff stickers, gold foil ephemera, and some lovely stitched hearts to accent my design. I also added my title using some of the beautiful leatherette alpha stickers towards the bottom of my page.



For my next layout, I used items and patterned paper from the Boys Fort collection...



I chose the "Tough" piece of patterned paper for my background and kept my design simple by utilizing lots of round elements on my page. I layered a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad behind the black and white photo of me and my husband to make it pop off the page. I also used a few circle punches from my stash and the same patterned paper that is layered behind my photo to create circles that I placed around my layout using some foam dimensional adhesive. I also added some of the ephemera triangles from the Boys Fort collection to draw the eye around my page as well.



I added the title of my layout on the left side of my photo using some ephemera, alpha, and chipboard alpha stickers from the collection and placed them around the "life" sentiment that was already printed on the patterned paper. I love how the mixed fonts look together and add some variety to my longer title!



To finish, I added some black ink splatters and created an embellishment cluster to the right of my photo using some screen printed wood stickers, wooden buttons, and a fabric tenant. I love how the deep, primary colors of the Boys Fort collection go well with any theme or project!

Thanks so much for dropping by and checking out my layouts using the newest collections from Pinkfresh Studio! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment