6.21.2017

Grateful *Shimmerz Paints*

Hey, everyone!

I shared this fun layout on the Shimmerz Paints blog yesterday...I had a great photo of me and my kiddos that was taken this past Mother's Day that I couldn't wait to scrap!


To begin, I used some Dazzlerz in Red-iculous and a heart stencil from my stash to create the slightly shimmering textured hearts on my background paper.


Next, I used the colors in the photo for my color scheme inspiration and chose some Coloringz spray inks from Shimmerz in Oh Say Can U Sea, Night Moves, and Mamma Sings the Blues to add some mist to my layout. I just lightly sprayed the Oh Say Can U Sea Coloringz spray paint on top of the texture paste once it was dry.


I added ink splatters in the Night Moves, a gorgeous matte black, and some in Mamma Sings the Blues for an added cool tone. I embellished my layout using some gold puffy hearts and black accents to coordinate with my overall color scheme.


I love how the hearts just pop off of the page, don't you? Thanks for stopping by today! I hope the rest of your week is lovely!





1 comment:

  1. This is really nice. Hope you don't mind if I steal this idea for myself dear. hehe. I hope that is fine with you. But thank you for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete