6.15.2016

PL Cards and a Layout! *Hip Kit Club*

Hello crafty friends! 

I shared these Project Life cards I created using the May 2016 Hip Kits on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page the other day and a layout celebrating dad's week, too! 


I'm in the process of a putting together a little project so I created these PL cards using the May 2016 Project Life Kit to include in it.


I love how the May 2016 Hip Kits color scheme coordinates with almost any project :)


I used the May HKC exclusive die cuts, puffy stickers, and journaling cards from the Meadowbrook collection to create these cards.


I also added items from Bella Blvd., such as the enamel hearts to accent some smaller details of my cards as well.


For the layout that I created celebrating dad's week, I used items from the May 2016 Hip Kits to complete my page...


My oldest son and my husband have a very special relationship and the Brad Paisley song, "He Didn't Have To Be", pretty much sums it up so I used it as my title and the main inspiration for my page.


I used a couple of the Simple Stories chipboard frames to house my journaling and date stamp on my layout.


I layered several of the HKC exclusive patterned papers on the background patterned paper from Illustrated Faith and kept my overall color scheme of red, black, and yellow with a pop of aqua.


Obviously, the aqua color pop was from the Jillibean Soup letters (available here) and I really like how they stand out.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure and check out the reveal for the July 2016 Hip Kits here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment