5.03.2016

Bold and Bright vs. Soft and Sweet *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing two layouts on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today! I challenged myself to go bold and bright with one page and soft and sweet with the other and here's what I came up with...


I used the "Awesome" patterned paper from the Life Noted collection as my background and a couple of the yellow acetate word phrases for bold pops of color and to bring out the yellow tones in my photograph. 


I used some of my favorite bright spray ink colors and layered a few of the die cuts from the Felicity collection around my page. 


I really love how this page turned out! Even though the design process was different from my normal routine, it's still "me"! 



For this next layout, I used items from the Felicity collection and I toned my colors down to give it a softer feel...


I layered several of the die cut shapes around my photo and used some gel paints to color the uneven chevron patterned paper piece. 


I love how the colors coordinate with my photograph and seem soothing like the photo.


I used the vellum alphas from the Felicity collection as my title and journaled on the 3x4 card from one of the patterned paper pieces from the same collection. 


To see my full post you can check out the Pinkfresh blog. Thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment