1.05.2016

Moments To Remember *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I'm sharing this fun layout on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


I recently made the photo grid that I used on this layout on Instagram (and you can check out the link here to make yours!) and used the screenshot of my #2015bestnine printed off at 5x7.


Using the December 2015 Hip Kits, I added several chipboard embellishments, glitter foam stickers, and flair buttons that are HKC exclusives and designed my layout.


I kept my overall page design vertical and added lots of ink splatters and wood veneer stars around the main elements of my page for visual balance and interest.


I always love creating a layout at the end of each year as a recap and this year Instagram made it a whole lot easier for me to complete! You can follow my feed on IG @adriennealvis.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. I want to create a Layout with my bestnine, too. Your Layout is so beautiful. The perfect inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete