1.04.2016

January Ohdeerme Kit Creations

Happy Monday!

I have two layouts to share with you today that I created using "Capture", the new January Ohdeerme Kit from Freckled Fawn...


The bold colors in this kit are PERFECT for any project! And I really love how well they pair with anything black and white :)


I placed my photos in the glitter frames from the December Ohdeerme Kit, "Gypsy", and layered them on top of the frame patterned paper.


I placed hearts in frames all around my page and embellished around them using items from Capture and other past kits.



For this next layout, I layered a bunch of the acetate hearts from the January kit across my page horizontally and added some FF glitter hearts and my title to the left of my photo.


I also layered several FF chipboard word stickers on top of the glitter hearts for extra dimension.


I layered one of the flair buttons from the kit on top of a painted wood flower from December's kit and placed it on the right side of my framed photo.



The January Ohdeerme kit is gorgeous so be sure and get yours today! And don't forget to check out the new Planner kit from Freckled Fawn as well!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: