1.12.2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016! *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone! One of my first goals for the new year was to finish last year's Project Life album and re-think my new album for 2016. I've been using the same format and page protectors since I started Project Life four years ago and I'm ready for a change!

First, here's a look at the last page of my 2015 PL album...

 
I actually ran out of the Becky Higgins Design A page protectors right before I got ready to make this, so I used Design C instead, placing 2 - 3x4 cards together to create the illusion of two separate pockets.



I filled my last page with a recent family photo, my #2015bestnine Instagram image, and a few thoughts and reflections on the past year that I hand wrote on journaling cards from the December 2015 Project Life Kit.


I really love how colorful and bold my page turned out! I also love that I put that Peacock Glitter Tape (available in the December 2015 Main Kit) to good use by adding small strips to a few of my filler cards.



Now let's take a look at my introduction page for this year's 2016 PL album...


I knew I wanted to use a new size for this year's PL and I had a 9x12 album sitting unopened in my craft room so that's the one I chose!


Once again I used items from the December 2015 Hip Kits for this page...I just LOVE the color scheme because it's so bright and happy.



I have several page protectors for this size album, but I plan on altering some old ones in case I need more. I've also decided to do a two page spread for each month so I'm hoping I'll have enough.



Do you have a game plan for your 2016 Project Life album? Be sure and share your spreads with us over on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page! Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment