1.19.2016

Best Day Ever *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing this layout I created using the last of my December 2015 Hip Kits over on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


I used one of Nicole Nowosad's cut files and enlarged it to take up most of my page. I backed the triangle shapes inside of the heart with different pieces of patterned paper from the December kits


I placed two photos of my youngest son showing off his new glasses in the middle of the heart and then layered several embellishments such as chipboard stickers and ephemera bits from Crate Paper around them.


I machine stitched the heart cut file using a zig-zag stitch and some black thread for contrast. I just love how the white heart pops against the dark gray background!


Lastly, I added the large wood veneer sentiment towards the bottom of the heart and a few wood veneer stars to coordinate with the color scheme. I have to say that I really love how this layout turned out!

Be sure and check out the Hip Kit Club online store for more inspiration and grab your kits today! Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment