10.01.2014

Week 29

Happy Wednesday, friends!

I'm a little behind posting my PL spreads, so here's a look at Week 29 using the September OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn.



Left Side:



I used a ton of bright, summery colors for this week's spread.  I added a few pops of black here and there using some wood veneer alphas that are available in the September ODM kit. I used some black acrylic paint to color them.




Right Side:


We spent some quality time with the kids this week by taking them to Paradise Park in Lee's Summit, MO.  We made a whole day out of it and finished it off with a stop for ice cream.



I layered a lot of stickers and embellishments directly on top of my photos and journaling cards.  I love mixing up the ODM kit contents with other manufacturer items because they always seem to go well with EVERYTHING :)


The October OHDEERME kit goes on sale today so be sure and grab yours while they're still available...they go fast! 

Have a great day and thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

  1. I love your work Adrienne, very inspiring. Glad you had a link from your guest spot on the OA blog.

    ReplyDelete