4.22.2014

Wanderer

Hello everyone!

I shared this layout on the Scrapbook Circle blog for the One Item Wonder Challenge using the Studio Calico Vellum Cards that are available in this month's kit, Bucket List...


I used the vellum cards to create a grid design on my 8.5x11 page.  I also used a few of the exclusive printables to fill in some of the gaps at the top left and bottom right corners of my page. 


I used a tiny photo of my kiddos standing in front of our new camper and placed it directly onto the yellow vellum 3x4 card.  


I added a few pops of gold and some ephemera bits from the Fancy Pants As You Wish Ephemera Pack along the edges of the vellum cards.  


Be sure and grab April's amazing kit, Bucket List!  And stop by the blog for more giveaway info.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment