3.04.2014

Week 6 & 7 for Gossamer Blue



Hello friends and happy Tuesday!  

Needless to say I've been busy....very, very busy.  Lots of things are changing for me and my family (good things) and I haven't had a lot of time for blog posts lately so the next few are going to be quick and to the point, ha ha! 

I have my Life Pages spreads for Week 6 & 7 to share with you today that I created using the March kits from Gossamer Blue...


Week 6



Left Side:



Right Side:


The March kits are amazing and I loved all of the gold and woodgrain accents that were in this month's kits.

Week 7



Left Side:



Right Side:


Be sure and check out GB blog to get even more inspiring ideas using this month's Life Pages kits. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment