2.02.2014

PageMaps & Gossamer Blue

Hello everyone!

This month several members of the Gossamer Blue design team got to work with some incredible sketches from PageMaps!  The sketches are always so inspiring and fun to work with and I was thrilled that I got a chance to play along.

Here's the sketch I was assigned to work with...



And here's my take on it...


I used February's kits from Gossamer Blue for this layout.  The kits are jam packed full of amazing papers, embellishments, and inspiration this month!


I stayed true to the sketch because I was really inspired by the design and it was a lot of fun to mix and match papers to create the "argyle effect" on the right side of my photo.


I used some of the Elle's Studio Lil' Snippets tags for the journaling on my page.  The "Such A Beautiful Day" sentiment is kind of meant to be sarcastic, lol!  The day I took this photo was the day we had a lot of snow and ice and I had spent most of it shoveling my way out of our driveway.


For even more inspiration and sketch ideas, head on over to the PageMaps site to check out the February sketches and to see what the Gossamer Blue design team members came up with using their sketches!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love the colours in this kit..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...really like that sketch. recently added an idea to my current mood board that had squares set up on end. now i have to try it thanks to you.
    and how funny you have just exited chic tags and i am now on board. so eager to see your work for 2014.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, my friend! I can't wait to see your take on it :) And I'm so happy you're joining the Chic Tags team...I can't wait to see YOUR work for 2014 ;) xo

      Delete
  3. love the pop of colors and the little enamel hearts and dots!

    ReplyDelete