12.30.2013

December Memories Album Part Two


Happy Monday, friends!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the New Year!  As promised I have the rest of my December Memories album to share with you today :)


I finished this baby up a couple of days after Christmas and I'm thrilled with the end result!  After I finally got over the fact that I wasn't documenting our month chronologically, it came together rather quickly.  You can see the first part of this album here.


I added an extra page showcasing our Elf on the Shelf, Erwin.  He was so fun to photograph and I wanted to include all of the places he had been in our house on one page.  I used a PS template that was included in the December Memories Class at GB for this.


And here's the other side of the insert...


I took a photograph of our Christmas tree's reflection in the window, printed it out at 6x8, and layered some letter stickers and embellishments right on top of it.



I included extra photos and ephemera from the holiday season in the chevron kraft bag that I included in my album...


I didn't take a ton of photos on Christmas day, but I captured enough of it for my album and I'm ok with that :)  I tucked a journaling tag inside of the small baggie of our day and how we spent it.


I didn't get a shot of the whole family either, so I included a photo of my three kiddos and my niece to fill the spot in the back of my album.  I also slipped all of my Christmas cards in the very back so they're all in one place.


So there you have it...a whole month of December Memories for 2013!  I really enjoy doing this each year and it makes December seem that much more special to me.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment