5.28.2013

Project Life - Week 21


Happy Tuesday, friends!

I have my Project Life Week 21 spread to share with you today...


This was the first full week that the kiddos were out of school.  We did pretty well adjusting I must say, although we're not quite in a "routine" yet.


The weather this week was beyond amazing!  Sunshine and breezy temps made a huge impact on outdoor activities...lots of park play and fishing took place this week :)


I used what little left I had of May's PL Kit from SC, Planetarium, and lots of embellishments and bits from the Mint Julep Collection from BasicGrey.



A few major events of our week included getting our porch concrete poured for our shed, taking down all of our shutters and washing them to get them prepped for painting (we had 19 sets so this was quite the task!), kitchen countertop measurements were taken, as well as the backsplash (yikes!), and I'm continuing on with house renovations and moving my craft room from the dining room to Garrison's old room.  Oh yeah, I moved his stuff down to his new room and cleaned up half of the basement.  Um, busy really isn't the word I would use right now to sum up this week.  Crazy seems more appropriate.


We did find some time to relax over the holiday weekend and we grilled out several times, which is always a family favorite.  I needed a little break anyway ;)

How was your week?  

TFL!

3 comments: