5.24.2013

Field Trip

Happy Friday, everyone!  

I'm over at the Lily Bee blog today sharing a quick and easy tutorial on how I used chipboard stickers to create the title for this layout...


I had the best time with my oldest son on his fifth grade field trip to a local historical site a few weeks ago.  The weather was absolutely perfect and I had a lot of great photos from our little adventure.



The paper and embellishments from the Destination Collection were perfect for this layout!  They really helped me pull off the "travel-theme" and the colors are so bright and fun to work with.  


To see more of this layout and to check out the title tutorial, head on over to the blog.

I hope you have a great day and a very happy Memorial Day weekend!  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, you used the different patterns so well! Looks like a fun field trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, so much interest ... Ok need to pop on over and check out LilyBee

    ReplyDelete